G2 Construction was founded in 2005 by Doug and Ami Gunther with the belief that to be different, we must think and act in a way that goes beyond what’s normally expected of a general contractor. Work with us and you will see how our entire team — from our office staff to subcontractors — joins together to make the construction experience unlike any other. Our goal is to exceed your expectations.
- We only hire the best and we are extremely proud of the team we have formed
- We create a positive, encouraging environment where our employees and subcontractors WANT to work for us
- We personify integrity and moral principles
- We demonstrate a can-do attitude at all times
- We manage proactively and aggressively
- We dedicate ourselves to saving our clients time and money
Our esteemed staff values our continued relationships with our clients both professionally and personally. We are dedicated to meeting the UNIQUE needs of each client and EACH project. We deliver projects on time and within budget without compromising quality. Our thorough proposals provide upfront knowledge to our clients of the cost and time involved in the project and works to alleviate fear and build trust.
Every day as contractors we are judged by the physical structures we build and the way we do business. That’s why the G2 team is so intensely focused on the quality of both our work and relationships. We emphasize a high level of communication, coordination, and organization throughout our projects. In addition, our talented craftsmen bring attention to detail and dedication to quality. From the field to the office to the client, G2 works hard at what we do….afterall, WHAT WE BUILD IS WHO WE ARE!
We’ll put G2’s experience, creativity, and uncompromising quality up against any competitor. There is immeasurable value in the services we provide that go above our competition. The following are things we provide to our clients at no extra charge:
- Working with our clients to value-engineer their projects to save them money without sacrificing their needs
- Providing the guidelines to meet or exceed contract requirements
- Knowing the industry standards and abiding by all applicable codes
- Recognizing and honoring the cost and schedule demands
At G2 we are committed to the people who work with us as well as the people we work for. The trust our loyal staff builds with our clients develops long term, professional relationships often resulting in additional projects for G2. We work hard to earn your repeated business.
Beyond our staff and our clients, G2 is also deeply committed to our community. Community is as important as anything else we build! Year after year, we support a wide range of organizations and causes. Some of the ways we are giving back include:
In addition we are members of the Tri-Cities Construction Council, the Tri-Cities Regional Chamber of Commerce, and the Association of WA Businesses.